Planets

I have nothing to post about so I am just going to post about all the planets and maybe  give  a facts about each planet. The first planet is Earth. You probably know a lot of things about Earth. The earth has over 1,000 languages  and more than 7 billion people, 7 continents, 50 states. Next is  Uranus. I know nothing about Uranus but it is the ancient Greek diety of the Heavens.  The next planet is Mercury. Mercury is the 8th largest planet and is the closest to the sun. Next is Venus. Venus is the second planet from the sun and is the sixth largest.  Next planet is Mars. Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and is seventh largest. Next planet is Jupiter. Jupiter is the 5th planet from the sun and is the By far the largest. Next planet is Saturn. Saturn is the sixth planet from  the sun and is also the secoplanet in Space.  The next planet is Neptune. Neptune is the eighth planet from the sun and is the fourth largest. The last planet is Pluto and Pluto doesn’t exist. Thank you izzyn2014.edublogs.org for all these facts.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *