Two Bad Ants and the Queen

One day when I woke up and it felt like it was going to be a good day. So then I woke up and my ants were waiting for me by my bed. They were holding something that smelled like the best food ever. They brought it up to me and said to try it. So then I did and I exclaimed how it was the beast food ever. So then I ordered my ants to go get me more of the crystals. When they were gone I was all alone picturing in my head and it was hilarious how all the ants were  marching in a straight line together. Then in about an hour I was bored so I decided to go to sleep. I must of slept all day and all night because when I woke up on the table was sitting a bunch on the crystals. After I ate them, I thanked my ants and counted them to make sure they all came safely home and they all did except for 2. I had 10 ants, and there were only 8 there! But it was already night so I couldn’t go tell the ants I have to go get them. So we all went to sleep wondering where the two ants are, and where they went. Then in the morning we all woke up by hearing 2 ants yelling all about what they did and their whole adventure. Then after that I announced that no one is allowed to leave the house without permission or are allowed to stay behind without me telling them ever again.

THE END

4 comments

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *