All About Me!

Hi my name is Natalie .My favorite thing to do is gymnastics. My favorite thing in gymnastics is the bars. My favorite gymnast is Gabby Douglas. Have two dogs their names are Digger and P.j. I love playing with P.j. I love them very much. I have 5 people in my family. My favorite sports are gymnastics, baseball, basketball and soccer. I like playing with American girls. My favorite animal is a zebra. My favorite food is ice cream. My favorite subject in school is writing .My favorite special in school is gym. I love running around in my yard doing gymnastics. My favorite movie is The Titanic. My favorite book series is Dork Diaries.. I love watching TV on my bed on the I pad. I love coloring in my room. I love going outside and riding my bike. That is my all about me.

4 comments

1. Hi, Natalie. I really like your theme and title that tell me so much of your self-esteem and pride in your learning. Your blogs are organized and thoughtful. You are a creative writer who writes with voice and personality. It is a pleasure to read your blogs because they are clear and easy to read. I would definitely show your blogs to my class.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *