Gymnastics

I am doing competive gymnastic and I like it very much. I have a lot of fun with my team.  On Sunday I did a front tuck and landed on my feet! My two favorite things in gymnastics is front hand springs and front tucks. I have my beam routine and floor and bars. On bars I need to work on my front hip circle my shoot through and making my back hip circle under swing better. On floor I need to work on using the right leg or in a compition I will get a deduction and that’s bad. On beam I need to work on my dismount and full handstand on a big beam. I have my full handstand on the lowest beam but not the mediam one on the big ones I always get scared and fall off. On floor I always use the wrong foot. I love gymnastics.

4 comments

1. Dear Natalie,

One thing I love about about this post is how you not only talk about things that you are good at, but you clearly are setting goals for improvement and are aware of things you need to work on . That is a mark of someone who will be very successful! Reading your posts makes me remember my time in gymnastics. What a great sport! Have a good night.
    Love,
    Mrs. C.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *