How To Change The Color Of Your Dashboard

This is how to change the color of your dashboard. First you have to get on your blog. Then you log in as you. After that you go to the top right and you should see you avatar and it should howdy whatever your user name is. Then you click that and it should have 3 things to chose from your user name or edit my profile and log out. You hit edit my profile and that should take you to a page with 6 opitions to chose from and then you pick one and the one you like. Then scroll to the very bottom and there is a little orange button and you hit that to save your color. Now you know how to change the color of you dashboard.

4 comments

1. Dear Natalie,
    Very informational post about how to change the color of your dashboard. It helped me out a lot. How did you figure that out?
    From,
    Caleb

2. Natalie J – what a great, informative and helpful blog! If I had an account I would definitely use your instructions to update my dashboard. Tell your family I said hello please. Mr. Ellis:-)

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *